1. I'll Be There (The Stripped Mixes) (3:55)
2. Ben (The Stripped Mixes) (2:42)
3. Who's Lovin' You (The Stripped Mixes) (4:24)
4. Ain't No Sunshine (The Stripped Mixes) (4:08)
5. I Want You Back (The Stripped Mixes) (3:48)
6. ABC (The Stripped Mixes) (3:11)
7. We've Got A Good Thing Going (The Stripped Mixes) (3:15)
8. With A Child's Heart (The Stripped Mixes) (4:07)
9. Darling Dear (The Stripped Mixes) (2:33)
10. Got To Be There (The Stripped Mixes) (3:15)
11. Never Can Say Goodbye (The Stripped Mixes) (3:11)
Less than an hour after the memorial service for Michael Jackson at the Staples Center, Universal Music Group announced The Stripped Mixes, a collection of Michael's and J5 classic songs.
The Stripped Mixes was to feature "stripped" mixes of Michael Jackson's classic Motown-era songs. The album was released in stores on July 28, 2009.
The Stripped Mixes is an album of new mixes of early Michael Jackson and Jackson 5 classics. Utilizing the original Motown session tapes, these new mixes strip away certain instruments and studio frills to instead focus on the essence of the spectacular recordings--Michael's vocals and the harmonies provided by his brothers.
The recordings on Michael Jackson: The Stripped Mixes shine a fresh light on Michael Jacksons early career and are proof that his music will live forever.
Guests and 0 Members:
Users are browsing...
|Radio Music Database : 18
News section : 3
Registered members: 14649
Michael Jackson's Main Albums
Off The Wall Thriller Bad Dangerous HIStory Blood On The Dance Floor Invincible The Ultimate Collection
Michael Jackson The Jackson 5 The Jacksons MJ & Friends Outtakes Remixes
feeds: News Latest
comments Radio music
database User pages
Promote Michael Jackson's Music Contact Credits Official Statements Sitemap Website concept and Design by B&Co Box
This service respects the copyrights. All the rights of the authors of the protected works, reproduced and communicated on this site, are reserved. Except express authorization, any use of works other than listening within the framework of the family circle is strictly prohibited.