1. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (5:19)
2. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (2:24)
3. The Christmas Song (2:52)
4. Up On The House Top (3:12)
5. Frosty The Snowman (2:40)
6. Little Drummer Boy (3:16)
7. Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer (2:33)
8. Christmas Won't Be The Same This Year (2:30)
9. Give Love On Christmas Day (3:02)
10. Someday At Christmas (2:45)
11. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (3:02)
12. Season's Greetings From Michael Jackson
13. Little Christmas Tree (3:38)
14. Season's Greetings From Tito Jackson
15. Up On The House Top (DJ Spinna Re-Edit) (5:00)
16. Season's Greetings From Jackie Jackson
17. Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer (Stripped Mix) (3:04)
18. Season's Greetings From Jermaine Jackson
19. Someday At Christmas (Stripped Mix) (2:44)
20. Give Love On Christmas Day (Group A Cappella Version) (3:34)
21. J5 Christmas Medley (4:00)Original Release Date: October 13, 2009
The Jackson 5 Ultimate Christmas Collection features the classic best selling Jackson 5 Christmas album originally released in 1970, plus 6 bonus tracks including a rare Michael Jackson Christmas song, "Little Christmas Tree;" Original spoken-word "Season's Greetings" from Michael and his brothers; A capella and "stripped" mixes of beloved songs from the original album highlighting Michael Jackson; a DJ Spinna re-edit of the funky "Up On The Housetop;" and a fun medley of songs from the original album.
The album's special packaging includes rare photos and other elements exclusive to this new release.
Guests and 0 Members:
Users are browsing...
|Radio Music Database : 9
MjTunes Vision : 1
Registered members: 14649
Michael Jackson's Main Albums
Off The Wall Thriller Bad Dangerous HIStory Blood On The Dance Floor Invincible The Ultimate Collection
Michael Jackson The Jackson 5 The Jacksons MJ & Friends Outtakes Remixes
This service respects the copyrights. All the rights of the authors of the protected works, reproduced and communicated on this site, are reserved. Except express authorization, any use of works other than listening within the framework of the family circle is strictly prohibited.